NEW ONLINE COURSES FOR COLLISION REPAIR PROFESSIONALS
TOYOTA IS EXCITED TO OFFER NEW ONLINE COLLISION REPAIR & REFINISH TRAINING COURSES THIS JUNE. The new courses touch on subjects from painting to structural repair techniques. Each online course is a prerequisite for the related instructor-led course and provides valuable information that helps you prepare to make the most out of your time at the training center. Here’s a sneak peek!
PB200 COLOR MATCHING FOR PAINTERS
This course provides a solid foundation for color-matching. Upon successful completion, paint technicians will be ready to:
- Identify color judgment variables
- Use color reference materials to help make color adjustment decisions
- Identify color adjustments necessary to get a blendable match
Following the completion of this course, students will be ready to take the instructor-led course T200 Color Matching for Painters.
PB250 ADVANCED PAINTING TECHNIQUES
Advanced Painting Techniques provides information about factory coatings, application processes and advanced refinish strategies. Students who complete this online training will be ready to:
- Explain the factory paint coating and application process
- Identify materials necessary to replicate factory coatings
- Identify Toyota-approved paint blending processes
Following the successful completion of this course, students will be ready for the instructor-led T250 Advanced Painting Techniques.
PB301 NON-STRUCTURAL BODY REPAIR TECHNIQUES
Technicians who are interested in learning about how to perform non-structural body repairs and welded panel replacement should take this online module. Completing this online training will prepare students to:
- Evaluate and describe primary and secondary damage
- Identify precautions to be observed when performing non-structural repairs to Toyota vehicles
- Identify characteristics of high-strength steel
When this course has been successfully completed, students will be ready for the instructor-led course T301 Non-Structural Body Repair Techniques.
PB460 STRUCTURAL BODY REPAIR TECHNIQUES
This course provides collision repair professionals with an advanced understanding of structural body repair. This course teaches technicians to:
- Identify and explain crash energy-absorbing body and frame features
- Perform a systematic structural damage diagnosis
- Identify precautions that apply to performing structural repairs
After completing this class, students are prepared to take the instructor-led T460 Structural Body Repair Techniques. Ready to take one of these courses? Visit www.crrtraining.com today.